pewag bluetrack mono flow wide
Always on top: The track that lifts you higher.
- Excellent lift on marshy ground
- Gentle on the soil
- Optimised tyre protection against damage caused by tree stumps and stones
- Available in 2 designs – 16mm and 20mm cross member thickness
Buy now in the new pewag webshop!
Explore this and many more products in our new webshop. Our configurator will help you find the right product for your application!
Примітка: Webshop only for B2C customers - to order as a retailer, please log in here:
To the login
Опис продуктуWith pewag bluetrack mono flow wide you will benefit from…
- …excellent lift on marshy ground, even with very heavy loads.
- …outstanding soil protection thanks to excellent weight distribution and rounded cross member ends.
- …optimised tyre protection against tree stumps and stones thanks to wide coverage.
Depending on the product design, the bluetrack mono flow wide range offers specific benefits:
- …16mm cross member thickness – outstanding soil protection thanks to excellent weight distribution.
- …20mm cross member thickness – for machines over 15 tonnes, the pewag bluetrack mono flow wide 20 is recommended, offering optimised stability with a cross member thickness of 20mm.
Excellent, uncompromising quality. First-class materials, coupled with engineering experience that goes back centuries, provide an advantage thanks to…
- …superb traction and stability: Thanks to the innovative pewag starwave® profile and the asymmetrical positioning of the stubs, traction is considerably improved.
- …improved wear resistance and a longer lifespan: pewag bluetrack forestry tracks always come with at least 2 stubs on each cross member, in the tried-and-tested pewag starwave® profile.
- …highly cost effective: The optimised fit of the tracks to the tyre contours prevents the machine from sinking and helps it glide over the subsoil more easily. This reduces fuel consumption and makes the machine more efficient.
- …good soil protection thanks to a larger contact surface that distributes the weight of the machine more easily and reduces soil damage.
- …excellent service from our product experts and personal contact points worldwide.