pewag forstgrip cross
The forest crossover – the universal chain made by pewag.
Added stability thanks to innovative forged parts.
- Universal application profile in varying conditions
- Optimised grip thanks to various forged parts
- Suitable in particular for large forestry machines
- Excellent self-cleaning properties on soft ground
Опис продуктуWith pewag forstgrip cross, you will benefit from…
- …universal application profile especially for large forestry machines and changing ground conditions.
- …long lifespan thanks to high resilience and wear resistance.
- …optimised grip and stability of the forestry machine on rough terrain thanks to various forged parts.
- …excellent self-cleaning properties on soft ground thanks to the wide chain mesh.
Depending on the product design, the pewag forstgrip cross range offers specifc benefits:
- The chain mesh consists of forged elements and rings (15,2mm).
- Only available in a one-field design.
Excellent, uncompromising quality. First-class materials, coupled with engineering experience that goes back centuries, provide an advantage thanks to…
- …superior traction and stability with innovative grip elements: Each chain comes with individual grip elements offering maximum traction of a range of terrains.
- …longer lifespan of the chains thanks to pewag special steel TitanGrip® and the sophisticated hardening process.
- …optimised fit of the chain to the tyre. Innovative adjustable elements make fitting the chain to the tyre quick and easy.
- …superb self-cleaning properties of the chain. Wide chain meshes effortlessly remove dirt, mud and snow when the machine moves.
- …excellent, customer-focused service thanks to our product experts and personal contact partners worldwide.
- …perfected, state-of-the-art pewag quality products, backed up by centuries of research and product optimisation.