pewag forstgrip soft
Gentle on the soil, strong grip: The logging road-friendly pewag forestry chain.
May also be used on roads.
- Gentle driving on logging roads and off-road
- Easy on the soil thanks to forged elements without stubs
- Excellent self-cleaning properties
- Particularly gentle on the soil
Опис продуктуWith pewag forstgrip soft you will benefit from…
- …uninterrupted, soil-friendly driving on logging roads and off-road also with heavy forestry machinery.
- …good traction with reduced soil damage thanks to a running mesh made from forged elements with a stub-free geometry that is gentle on the soil.
- …excellent self-cleaning properties on soft ground thanks to the wide-chain mesh.
- …particularly gentle on the tyre thanks to even distribution of pressure.
Depending on the product design, the pewag forstgrip soft range offers specific benefits:
- The chain mesh consists of forged elements and rings (15,2mm).
- Only available in a one-field design.
Excellent, uncompromising quality. First-class materials, coupled with engineering experience that goes back centuries, provide an advantage thanks to…
- …superior traction and stability with innovative grip elements: Each chain comes with individual grip elements offering maximum traction of a range of terrains.
- …longer lifespan of the chains thanks to pewag special steel TitanGrip® and the sophisticated hardening process.
- …optimised fit of the chain to the tyre. Innovative adjustable elements make fitting the chain to the tyre quick and easy.
- …superb self-cleaning properties of the chain. Wide chain meshes effortlessly remove dirt, mud and snow when the machine moves.
- …excellent, customer-focused service thanks to our product experts and personal contact partners worldwide.
- …perfected, state-of-the-art pewag quality products, backed up by centuries of research and product optimisation.